Ashu learned how to ride a two-wheel bike this weekend. We tried it out on Saturday, Ashok on one side of Ashu on her bike and I on the other. She took several falls, but she kept getting back on; and by Sunday, she was riding on her own! The whole thing was accidental, I left Akshay���s old bike out by the trashcan, usually when I leave items I do not want that way, someone picks them up by the morning. But this time, no one took it, not even trash pick-up. So as I was bringing the bike back into the garage and wondering who I can give the bike away to, a thought crossed my mind: what if we used the bike to teach Ashu how to ride a two-wheeler.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
It’s as easy as riding a bike
Ashu learned how to ride a two-wheel bike this weekend. We tried it out on Saturday, Ashok on one side of Ashu on her bike and I on the other. She took several falls, but she kept getting back on; and by Sunday, she was riding on her own! The whole thing was accidental, I left Akshay���s old bike out by the trashcan, usually when I leave items I do not want that way, someone picks them up by the morning. But this time, no one took it, not even trash pick-up. So as I was bringing the bike back into the garage and wondering who I can give the bike away to, a thought crossed my mind: what if we used the bike to teach Ashu how to ride a two-wheeler.