Sunday, June 29, 2008

Moving Day Approaches...

We’re down to our last week in Charleston and we are saddened yet excited about our next journey. I thought since our home is relatively under-furnished and we were good about not being packrats or buying too much, that packing would be a breeze. I was mistaken: I’ve been packing, sealing, tearing, tossing, cleaning for weeks and I still have more to do. I hope our next move is our last and final.

It also has not helped that Ashok is already in Cleveland, miles away from us, we’re lonely and the house does not feel the same without him. It's times like this that I have to reflect on how blessed we are as a family and having each other, our friends, and the path that God has taken us through so far has been more than fulfilling. With love, support and the best of memories, we depart to our next find. It helps to focus on that instead of the wear and tear of the move. Stay tuned for updates from Cleveland!