Friday, April 25, 2008
Brush your hair
Telling Ashu that I was visiting her class this morning for Readers��� Theater was a mistake. Instead of being excited, she looks at me kind of funny and says, ���Be sure to brush your hair and please do not come in your pajamas.��� She said she didn���t want the other kids to tease me for looking funny. I have not gone to school in my pajamas before - well technically, yes they were clothes I have slept in but they are still not PJs in the traditional sense. I was so worried about how I looked; I showed up late and missed her introduction.
Her skit on the telephone was cute though, her teacher tells me she is a natural on the phone. She wrote a story about Billy and Jack at Disneyland. Who is Billy and Jack became the more pressing issue at that point, PJs were long forgotten.