Sunday, July 29, 2007

Friendship, Laughter and Lots of Mimosas

....that is San Diego Girl's Weekend. Gina hosted a wonderful event for us in San Diego, enjoying her home and also a lunch cruise around San Diego Harbor. Each of us is going through similar stages of life in some ways, and quite different in others. It was important for me to experience all of that, be a part of it, and rekindle our friendship.


Life presents its challenges and rewards in sweeping moments - we will be there for one another as much as we can. Special things said about the trip:

Bindri: "I also would like to thank each and everyone of you for making such a
great effort. With our lives so busy, getting together isn't always so easy. I am glad that you are all a part of my life, I feel blessed to have friends like you."

Harleen: "It was wonderful seeing you again and it was a great time. After the weekend it occurred to me you would be leaving soon..."

Delia: " My trip was short: I did not get to do all the things I wanted to do, say all the things I wanted to say, or see as much of you as I wanted to see. But at the same time, it was good, simply that; and I have had memories that I will always cherish."