She looked beautiful and her brother had a blast going as a Skeleton Phantom. Ashok and I pleasantly got both a trick and a treat!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Mutant Ninja Turtle Turns into Princess
Ashu insisted on being a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle for Halloween. Though she had a beautiful princess costume with a tiara and matching earrings, she wanted to be the infamous Michelangelo for a Halloween party. Ashok and I begged her to go as a princess, but she ended up triumphing. She came with a basket full of candy and a Best Costume trophy from the party! We thought defeat, now she will never want to be a princess again. But by trick or treating time, the Ninja Turtle turned into a princess.

She looked beautiful and her brother had a blast going as a Skeleton Phantom. Ashok and I pleasantly got both a trick and a treat!
She looked beautiful and her brother had a blast going as a Skeleton Phantom. Ashok and I pleasantly got both a trick and a treat!